Roasted Butternut Squash Platter with Pomegranate Honey Drizzle
1 Butternut Squash, Roasted and Chopped (roast the chopped squash, tossed with olive oil, salt and pepper on a sheet tray in a 400F oven for about 30 minutes),
- 1 Cup Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Cups Cooked Tri Color Quinoa
- 1 Cup Chopped Toasted Pecans
- 1 Cup Chopped Fennel
- 1 Cup Golden Raisins
- 6 Cups Baby Kale, Spinach or other “Power Greens”
- 1 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese or Goat Cheese (optional)
Place each ingredient separately on a large platter. When ready to serve, drizzle with the Pomegranate Honey Dressing.
Pomegranate Honey Dressing
- 2 TB Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 TB *Pomegranate Molasses
- 1 TB Honey
- 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Garlic Clove, grated
- 5 TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Shake all the ingredients together in a jar.
*NO Pomegranate Molasses? NO problem. Increase the amount of honey in the dressing to 1 1/2 TB. You can also add the punch of pomegranate seeds to your dressing – you’ll need about 2 TB to add their tangy flavor. (You can find pomegranate molasses at the international market, online or at speciality stores.