No. 1 : Quick Recipe
Herb Rubbed Salmon with Chipotles
- 2 – 3 LBs Salmon Filet, skinless
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 2 TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 TB Soy Sauce
- 2 TB Honey
- 1/4 Cup Each Chopped Dill and Chopped Cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 Cup Chipotles, Chopped with the Adobo Sauce from the Can
- 2 Grated Garlic Cloves
- Cooked Rice or Orzo and Lime Wedges for Serving
Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a dish just large enough for your salmon with parchment paper. (This will keep the marinade close to the fish while cooking.)
Combine the salt, pepper, lime juice, oil, soy sauce, honey, dill, cilantro, chipotles and garlic togeth- er in a bowl. Spoon over the salmon. Let marinate for 15 – 20 minutes before sliding into the oven.
Roast the salmon for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Garnish with additional dill and cilantro. Serve the salmon in the dish with rice, or small pasta like orzo, letting each person take the salmon they would like and spooning the pan sauces over it.