No. 1 : Quick Recipe
Two Delicious Appetizer Toasts
Strawberry Pistachio Ricotta Toasts
- 1 Loaf Ciabatta or Rustic Bread, sliced thinly into one-inch pieces and toasted.
- 2 Cups Ricotta Cheese
- 16 OZ Package Strawberries, stemmed and sliced thinly
- 1 Cup Chopped Pistachios
- ½ Cup Honey
- Basil for Garnish
On a serving plate, loosely spread the ricotta on the toast. Top with slices of strawberry and pistachios. Drizzle with honey and top with the basil.
Kicked UP Smoky Shrimp Avocado Toasts
- 8 OZ Small or Medium Sized Cooked and Peeled Shrimp
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 Ripe Avocados, mashed
- 8 Slices Whole Wheat or other Rustic Bread, Toasted
- 4 – 6 Radishes, Sliced Thinly
- Chives for Garnish
Toss the shrimp with the lemon juice, oil, sea salt and paprika. Spread the toast with the avocados, Top with the shrimp and radishes, garnish with chives.
No. 2 : Kitchen SCOOP
No. 3 : Clever Idea
No. 4 : CHEERS
Pascal Jolivet Sancerre Rosé Loire Valley France About $20.00
Mother’s Day calls for delicious rosé! Pink wine doesn’t have to be sweet; this rosé is bone dry with lots of tart acidity and the flavors of berries and peaches. You’ll also notice a bit of minerality in the aroma – think about the aroma coming from the sidewalk during a summer rain. Now, smell the wine again. Now, you know what it means when a wine is said to have minerality.