Holidays mean appetizers! This easy recipe can be stuffed into almost anything! Since the crabmeat is already cooked – it works perfectly to stuff it into stuffing it into cherry tomatoes. or stuff baby potatoes or sweet peppers with the mixture.
Thyme is a powerhouse from a nutrition standpoint. The flowers, leaves, and oil of thyme have been used to treat diarrhea, GI issues, arthritis, sore throat.
- 12 – 16 was *Mushroom Caps, stems removed, precooked in the oven at 400F for 10 minutes, pour out the liquid
- 4 OZ Goat Cheese, softened
- 3 – 4 OZ Crabmeat
- 2 TB Grated Parmesan Reggiano
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Fresh Thyme Leaves
Mash the goat cheese in a small bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Stuff into mushrooms with the mixture, and return to the oven for 5 minutes to warm up. OR stuff into veggies like the ones listed above.
*This is the secret to yummy stuffed mushrooms. Always precook the caps before stuffing and returning to the oven to warm up.