This easy recipe can be stuffed into almost anything! Since the crabmeat is already cooked – try stuffing it into tomatoes. peppers or small, sweet peppers.
Thyme is a powerhouse from a nutrition standpoint. The flowers, leaves, and oil of thyme have been used to treat diarrhea, GI issues, arthritis, sore throat.
- 12 – 16 Mushroom Caps, precooked in the oven at 400F for 10 minutes
- 4 OZ Goat Cheese, softened
- 3 – 4 OZ Crabmeat – Special or Backfin
- 2 TB Grated Parmesan Reggiano
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Fresh Thyme
- 1/2 Tsp Fresh Chopped Rosemary
- 2 TB Panko optional -if stuffing and cooking mushrooms
Mash the goat cheese in a small bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Stuff into mushrooms, top with panko and return to the oven for 5 minutes to warm up. OR stuff into veggies like the ones listed above.